1. Topic: Rearticulations of Foreign Literature Studies in Taiwan: Anti-Romanticism and the Translation of Subjectivity
2. Speaker: Prof. Andy Chih-ming Wang 王智明教授 (Associate Research Fellow, Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica)
3. Moderator: Prof. Kirsten Cather (Director, Center for East Asian Studies, University of Texas at Austin) with speaker introduction by Prof. Luke Waring (Dept. of Asian Studies, University of Texas at Austin)
4. Zoom link: https://utexas.zoom.us/j/94091502423 (The speech will be in English.)
5. Time: Friday, Oct. 15, 2021 (7:00 PM US-Central) / Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 (2:00 AM Poland)
The event is co-sponsored by the National Central Library (Taiwan), Center for Chinese Studies (Taiwan), University of Texas at Austin, Center for East Asian Studies (CEAS) at UT Austin, and Center for Taiwan Studies (CTS) at UT Austin.